PRMD specializes in providing wide range of educational supplies and experiments with the cooperation with PHYWE which is one of the Leader companies in the world in this field which includes:
For more than 100 years PHYWE has been developing, producing, supplying and installing
- Scientific Equipment
- Experiments and
- Solution Systems
for school education and scientific research.
Modern e-Learning systems, software and a broad spectrum of services including training courses, installation services and comprehensive consulting services complete our offering.
Our aim is to facilitate the best possible teaching and training for the knowledge-based, independent and advanced society of tomorrow. That is why we are constantly working to improve our products, keeping a close watch on developments in the education and research sectors and expanding our program with new innovations.
- Physics experiments: Mechanics, Oscillation & mechanical waves, Thermodynamics, Electricity & Magnetism, Light & Optics, Modern Physics. Etc….
- Chemistry experiments:General Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Spectroscopy, Industrial Chemistry, Biochemistry & Biotechnology. Etc….
- Biology experiments:Microscopy cell biology, Ecology & Environment, Behavioral Biology, Plant Physiology/Botany, Animal Physiology, Human Physiology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Neurobiology, Biotechnology, Modern Imaging Methods. Etc….
- Applied sciences engineering experiments: Applied Mechanics, Material Science, and Non Destructive testing (NDA), Electrical Engineering, Renewable Energy, Photonics and Geo Science. Etc…
- Applied Sciences Medicine Experiments:Human Physiology, The nervous system, radiology & Ultrasonic Diagnostics, Nuclear Medicine, Laboratory Diagnostics, Histology & Medical Microbiology, Biochemistry and Biomechanics. Etc…..
PRMD specializes in providing wide range of educational supplies and experiments with the cooperation with NTL which is one of the Leader companies in the world in this field. It develops,manufactures and markets high-quality experiment equipment and systems forphysics. The first NTL item was designed in 1985. This was the yellow ‘plug-in block’ on which the logo is based as well.
Our range for physics currently includes around 2300 items, some 1900 (82.6%) of which are internal developmentsthat arose in collaboration with experienced teachers.
The overall aim is to explain scientific laws and phenomena to all the students of this world by means of experiments. This goal can be achieved through:
- Actual experiments – no simulations!
- That are easy to set up
- Are fast to run
- And produce guaranteed results
The product line includes
- Physics experiments: Stand & Assembly systems, Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Electricity & Electronics, Optics, Radioactivity & Quantum Physics. Etc…..
- Chemistry Lab Aids and Accessories